Refer Your Friends and Receive Free Filings
Your company can receive 25 free filings when you invite a friend to try online filing!
Published: October 27, 2022
NIC Insurance Filings makes it easier than ever to submit and track financial responsibility forms to the government. Our online filing network includes 16 commonly used insurance forms and is connected to 23 participating states.
From October 15 through December 31, 2022, you can earn a service credit worth 25 free filings when you refer a friend or colleague to sign up for NIC Insurance Filings.
It's easy to earn free filings:
- Refer your friend to sign up online. Your friend should enter your name, email address, and company name and email in the "Referral Promotion" field.
- Refer your friend by contacting NIC Insurance Filings Customer Support at email@example.com. Provide an introduction over email or send us your friend's name, email address, and company name after they register.
If your friend signs up for a new account and submits at least one insurance form through NIC Insurance Filings, you'll earn 25 free filings on your next invoice.
Questions? Refer to the terms below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms to Offer
- Offer available while supplies last.
- Offer available to valid insurance carrier and/or authorized representatives (both referred to as the "Referring Party") eligible to use NIC INSURANCE FILINGS' Repository to file insurance information with agencies only.
- Offer available for the referral of new NIC Insurance Filings accounts only. The referral of existing accounts and/or existing users of the NIC INSURANCE FILINGS' Repository and/or the referral of new users to be added to an existing account in NIC INSURANCE FILINGS does not qualify.
- This referral program is valid from October 15, 2022 12:00 AM ET through December 31, 2022 11:59 PM ET and subject to an extension or early termination at the discretion of NIC INSURANCE FILINGS.
- The new account, referred by the Referring Party ("Referred"), must submit at minimum one (1) filing through the NIC INSURANCE FILINGS' Repository by March 31, 2023 11:59 PM ET for the Referring Party to qualify for service credit.
- Offer applies only to insurance forms currently available in NIC INSURANCE FILINGS' Repository.
- The Referring Party must be in good standing and pay off any outstanding NIC INSURANCE FILINGS' invoices in order to remain eligible to use this promotion.
- In order for the Referring Party to earn the service credit, the Referred must register for a new account and must file at minimum one (1) form using their new NIC INSURANCE FILINGS' Repository account by 11:59 PM ET on March 31, 2023. One service credit, worth twenty-five (25) free filings, will be applied to the Referring Party's account when the invoice is generated.
- Each service credit earned expires on July 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET. To claim this promotional offer, filings must be submitted through the NIC INSURANCE FILINGS' Repository no later than this date and time.
- NIC INSURANCE FILINGS is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damage related to or arising out of this promotion even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Each party is an independent contractor with respect to the other party and no partnership or joint venture is created.
- Referring Party shall have no authority to negotiate or enter into any agreements, take on any obligations or make any commitments whatsoever on NIC INSURANCE FILINGS' behalf.
- Referring Party shall use solicitation methods that comply with all applicable laws, and shall not use any deceptive, misleading, unethical, or improper acts or practices.
- To activate this offer, the Referred can:
- Visit tylerinsurancefilings.com and click "Sign Up Now" to register for a new account.
- Check "Referral Promotion" and enter the Company Name, Contact Name and Contact Email Address of the Referring Party that should receive the service credit during Step 1 of the Insurance Company Signup application.
- Complete and submit the participation agreement. NIC INSURANCE FILINGS' Repository is only offered to valid insurance companies, managing general agents and filing agents, and their authorized representatives. New applications may take five (5) business days to be processed.
- Contact NIC INSURANCE FILINGS Customer Support at email@example.com Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM ET.