Iowa's Online Filing Deadline Nears
Published: April 26, 2021
Did you know...
Iowa will require filings to be submitted electronically starting July 1, 2021?
Last year, NIC Insurance Filings launched service to submit filings online to the Iowa Department of Transportation. Now we're getting close to Iowa's online filing deadline - as of July 1st, insurers must file their forms electronically.
NIC Insurance Filings is a great way to start filing to Iowa online right now. As we move into year 2, let's take a look at everything you can do!
Users can file five forms to Iowa today:
- Form E, Uniform Motor Carrier Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability Certification of Insurance
- Form K, Uniform Notice of Cancellation of Motor Carrier Insurance Policies
- SR-22, Uniform Financial Responsibility Certificate of Insurance
- SR-23, Uniform Financial Responsibility Notice for Fleets
- SR-26, Uniform Financial Responsibility Notice of Cancellation or Termination
NIC Insurance Filings enforces Iowa's filing rules. If the system detects any issues with your filing data, you'll receive an error on-screen right away.
After you file a form successfully, you'll receive confirmation by email that the filing was received by Iowa. You can also confirm receipt using the Search Filings interface.
We're happy to help you get started, or work with your coworkers who file to Iowa. Reach out to us at email@example.com to begin.